cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave issue

Journeyman

Airave issue

My Airave is going crazy.  The voicemail light is flashing, the VoIP phone is blinking amber, and the broadband is blinking amber as well.  I've tried every trouble shooting possible.  I would love to call support but my cellphone does not work at home.  I think the Airave is done.  I left it unplugged all night and day and have held the reset button for a long time and the flashing lights never change.  Hoping someone can help me on here.  I don't like having a phone if there was an emergency thanks Ronica

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Airave issue

RFROESE23,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us and we apologize for the delayed response to your issue. Are you still coming across problems with the Airave? I do that you mentioned you've tried many troubleshooting steps so if you are still need of assistance, please send us a private message with your account information, security information, and a link to this post and we will assist. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Our Airave is behaving in exactly the same way...

Voicemail light is blinking green, VoIP and Broadband lights are blinking yellow.  All three blink at the same time.  Reset button doesn't seem to do anything.  It doesn't halt the blinking while it's pressed in and nothing changes after you release it.  I've left it unplugged for long periods and when plugged back in, the lights keep blinking.

Master

BCLisa,

Thank you for posting. That does seem odd that it is doing this. Was everything working fine before? When did this start happening?  Have you tried contacting our Airave Technical support? 1-866-556-7310 is the direct number. Please let us know the outcome of the issue.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat