cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2.5 prevents Youtube videos from playing.

Journeyman

Re: Airave 2.5 prevents Youtube videos from playing.

Do you have any suggestions for the same problem watching YouTube with just Airave and modem? I do not have a router I just have Airave and modem. Airave is connected to modem and pc is connected to Airave. Thanks.

Wizard

SMHreSprint,

Thanks for reporting this. I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please try connecting the Airave to the router, rather than in between the router and modem? Please let me know if that works.

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have Airave connected to modem. No router. Just Airave, modem & pc. I cannot stream YouTube videos on my pc. YouTube streams fine on my Samsung Galaxy S4. Other streaming video providers (other than YouTube) work fine. I have the latest flash player, browser, etc...etc...

Journeyman

Airave 2.5 prevents Youtube videos from playing.

The Airave is connected to my Comcast cable modem, my NetGear N600 wireless router is connected to the Airave 2.5. My Wi-Fi is broadcasting and my devices can access the internet, i.e. smart phone, tablets, and laptops. However YouTube videos won't play on any of them. When I connect the router directly to the modem, bypassing the Airave, YouTube works fine on all devices. Technical support was not able to diagnose the problem.  Any suggestions anyone?