cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 for a device so I can actually make a call in DOWNTOWN Denver

Highlighted
Journeyman

$100 for a device so I can actually make a call in DOWNTOWN Denver

Moved from Indianapolis and my new residence in downtown Denver gets terrible service. I can't make a complete call from inside or outside of my home. I've called sprint 5 times from OUTSIDE - middle of Denver - to discuss this with customer service. Each of those five times the call dropped. Yes, as I was talking to customer service, each call dropped. Yet, they still want to charge me $100 for a booster. Again, I live in DOWNTOWN Denver. I now have wasted 2-3 hours of my life on this. Best part, even after agreeing to pay for the device (attrition...) I couldn't complete the transaction because the call dropped.

Easily the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Which is shocking, because I've had Verizon and ATT - and both have terrible customer service.

I have never posted a review/article response/etc online - and I'm 28, so I'm online a lot. That's just how bad this experience has been.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: $100 for a device so I can actually make a call in DOWNTOWN Denver

sbla,

Thanks for posting. I can understand your frustration with those calls dropping. I can help you complete the Airave order. For account access please send me a private message with your name, phone number, and account PIN or security answer.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat