cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Airvana Hookup

Journeyman

Re: 3G Airvana Hookup

SMCCLOUD, i'm glad to hear that yours is up an running. I can get the Airvana working when connecting directly to the cable modem. Unfortunately when I use the cable modem-->router-->airvana setup I get blinking mobile amber light. I'm using Trendnet TEW652BRP.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Working hooked up behind my other router.  Now to just wait for a firmware update to allow me to actually block other people in my apartment building.

Journeyman

I will do that tonight.  Right now I have it hooked up in front of my other router but I will be redoing my network tonight as I reinstall my home server (Amahi).

Wizard

Hello,

Sterling462 is correct, as I would put the airave behind also.  If you have any other questions, please call (866) 556-7310 for support.  

Journeyman

Try hooking it behind it first

Journeyman

3G Airvana Hookup

Ok,

I just got a 3G Airvana to replace my old Samsung Airave.  Unfortunately for me, I am part of a broadband study through http://samknows.com/ (FCC comissioned) and they provided me with a router that has "special sauce" inside it.  According to SamKnows all my traffic is supposed to go through the router they provided.  Can I hook the 3G Airvana behind it and make it work or do I have to hook it up in front of the router I'm using now?  I can post a diagram if needed.