cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIRAVE Airvana setup page/firewall modifications

Journeyman

AIRAVE Airvana setup page/firewall modifications

I was wondering if anyone had any success modifying the firewall rules on their Airvana 2.5.  Currently I have my Airave setup as the following: Cable Co Modem>Netgear WNDR3700 (running DDWRT)>Airave Airvana 2.5.  I would like to be able to log in to the config page on the airave from the netgear segment but the airvanas firewall prevents this.

I know which ports to open in the firewall config on the Airave but the problem is any changes you make dont seem to be saveable.  I've tried several different routes to save the config (ie, using the radial buttons: editing, moving or deleting the current firewall values; Using the add button for new rules) but nothing seems to save.

Saddly, any google search for answers usually ends in "how to configure modem>router>airave" type articles.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to save changes made to the firewall on the Airvana I am all ears.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: AIRAVE Airvana setup page/firewall modifications

I'm having the exact same problem.  I'm unable to change anything in the admin screens

Journeyman

Same here. Just setup my airave today. Tried it as instructed, realized the very blatant bug in the firmware that doesn't allow ANY changes in the services/firewall tab.

I sure hope they issue a firmware update to fix this...

Journeyman

Same problem - can't change firewall settings

Journeyman

Connect to router instead of boroadband modem. Working fine.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat