cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIRAVE SETUP ON POST

Journeyman

AIRAVE SETUP ON POST

Hello, just got the airave today and ive read that the gps usually takes 30mins and the whole process about 2 hours its been about almost 2 hours and i have green on broadband and network. the gps is solild red and the mobile is blinking red. is the process not complete yet or is something wrong? and i got the little white antenna from the airave close to my window

my setup

i have timewarner internet

the airave has the ethernet cable from the modem(yellow) and the gray one from the wifi to the LAN1

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: AIRAVE SETUP ON POST

Sorry for the inconvenience. You connection is right (Modem-Airave-Router).The reason why your GPS   and Mobile lights are blinking red is basically Airave didn’t get a GPS lock. I would suggest you to move the GPS antenna to different positions so that Airave can get a GPS lock and when Airave get GPS lock Mobile and GPS lights go to solid green and your phone should get full signal bars. Dial *99 from your cell phone to make sure your device is connected to Airave device.

Abe

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat