cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIRAVE

Highlighted
Journeyman

AIRAVE

I was on my Sprint this morning checking my minutes and click on my Airave settings.  Two questions.  When you list phone numbers on the restricted list, does that restrict them or allow them?  Second question, it says that I can adjust or change my range setting, how do you do this?  thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: AIRAVE

Those are the allowed numbers.

Not sure about adjust or change my range setting...

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: AIRAVE

Range setting has to be done by Sprint engineers, which you really don't want to do, as it also limits the range you can go as well.

I am not a big fan of doing custom things as, at some point, won't get preserved on a reboot, upgrade, etc., and good luck getting it setup again.

I have mine set for "allow all" which allows all numbers, but Sprint ( from what I can tell by looking through the forum posts ) doesn't include Boost, Virgin, etc., MVNO's for some reason. Not sure why they just don't allow the MVNO's access to the Airave?  ( shrug )

MVNO = http://www.mobilein.com/what_is_a_mvno.htm

Maybe a PRL / SID issue? They would need to include the Airave stuff in the client phone to be able to access as well.

Message was edited by: ph2022708968

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat