cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2.5 Router menu - w/t help listings.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave 2.5 Router menu - w/t help listings.

The attached PDF file can be used to see all of the Help topics located on the Airave 2.5 device.  This is what you would see when you are accessing the routers internal menu.  If one wishs to access this menu through an RJ-45 Lan port on a PC, then connect to the Airave Lan2 port.  Access the Lan adapter configuration on the PC, change the TCP/IPv4 General properties to a static; IP address> 192,168,17,15 Subnet Mask> 255.255.255.0 Default gateway> 192.168.17.1 - then press OK, close all the windows and your Lan port will reset.  Open your browser and key in at the command line - http://192.168.17.1/  press enter.  A menu will pop-up asking for user name and password, type "admin" (lower-case) in both fields, press OK - or [enter]  This will bring you to the Airave menu which is outlined in the attached PDF document. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Airave 2.5 Router menu - w/t help listings.

P.S.: to post above, if you already have a static IP address listed: prior to changing to the settings listed above: make note of all the settings allready listed so that you can change them back to their, after accessing the Airave 2.5.

The DSN1 DSN2 settings are not neeted to access the Airave but make note of them anyway because they will be needed to access the internet if they change.  If your oringinal settings are get "Obtain an IP address automatically". then change to that access button and press enter to go back to the original settings.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Only someone with a lot of experience should mess around with the settings.

On the other hand, I use the ethernet out from the Airave to my desktop, and I made some tweeks to make things speedier.

Highlighted
Master

LeftCoastMan Thank you for the post. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. - Mitzie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have created an updated version of the PDF document listed above which has additional menu screen shots and pull-down lists added.  I found a few errors which were corrected.

The previous information is still inclusive, but added some tables.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat