Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2.5 mobile and GPS lights flashing green

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave 2.5 mobile and GPS lights flashing green

I purchased an Airave 2.5 from a 3rd party and called Sprint to set it up on Sunday. I was told it would take up to 2 hours for the device to fully setup and then I would be good to go. When I plugged it in, the broadband light was solid green and the mobile and GPS lights were flashing green. After four hours, the mobile and GPS light continued to blink green while broadband was a solid green. I called back on Monday and was told because I have Comcast/Xfinity, that it may possible that I have to connect the Airave to the router instead of directly to the modem. I tried that and still had the flashing green mobile and GPS lights and solid broadband. I called back last night (Tuesday) and was told my model needed a firmware upgrade and that was going to be pushed down and take about 6 hours. When I woke up this morning, 8 hours later, the mobile and GPS lights were still flashing green with the broadband light solid green.

My apartment has very poor service (1 bar or in roaming) and want to get this fixed ASAP. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Airave 2.5 mobile and GPS lights flashing green

I'm really sorry about the issue that you're having with the Airave. I'll be happy to help. Please disconnect the Airave and modem from a power source. 5 minutes later reconnect the airave, then 5 minutes after that, do the same to the modem. Let me know if that helps.

Thank you,

Ivan

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat