cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2.5 prevents Youtube videos from playing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave 2.5 prevents Youtube videos from playing.

The Airave is connected to my Comcast cable modem, my NetGear N600 wireless router is connected to the Airave 2.5. My Wi-Fi is broadcasting and my devices can access the internet, i.e. smart phone, tablets, and laptops. However YouTube videos won't play on any of them. When I connect the router directly to the modem, bypassing the Airave, YouTube works fine on all devices. Technical support was not able to diagnose the problem.  Any suggestions anyone?

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the Airave 2.5 and ever since my Youtube doesn't work which I need in order to learn how to do some if not most of my calculus problems. This has become a real problem for me. Even my chemistry tutors want me to watch videos on YouTube but the Airave is preventing me from doing so. Please fix the problem. I tried to unplug the airave and connect the internet straight to my computer but then the Airave made it so that the internet won't work without the Airave! Thi makes me really mad! The Airave was suppose to help me with my problems not create more problems!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not have a separate modem port! there is only one port on my charter cable modem it is currently being occupied by the AirAve 2.5 and from the AirAave 2.5 it i connected into the computer. It would be nice if there was an extra port on the modem but there isn't so please fix this problem another way thanks.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat