cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2.5 won't connect to HTC One?

Journeyman

Re: Airave 2.5 won't connect to HTC One?

The M8 has to be put in CDMA mode only to connect and stay connected to the Airwave as it only transmits in 3G. Why do you need an Airwave anymore when WIFI Calling is available, free, and works as well as an Airwave. I have returned my Airwave and haven't missed it.....

Journeyman

Use WIFI calling instead. It works as well or better, maybe.....

Master

MIKEFREELAND - Thank you for your message. If you have any questions or concerns, we will look forward to further assist you.

- Gustavo
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

which will depend on which One he has..if he has the M7 then we dont have wifi calling as of yet..only the tri band devices received this so far.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat