cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave Issues

Highlighted
Patron

Airave Issues

Hey everyone.  I have a couple issues and was wondering if anyone else has had (or is having) similar problems, and if so, how do you get them resolved?

Issue #1:

In June, I moved and of course my signal was faint to dead inside my new residence also, so I brought my Airave Airvana with me.  Any location based app on the phone still shows me at my old location.  I read some forums where this was a known issue and there was one post where user OKISTRO said someone could pvt them with certain info and they could reset it. I sent the info but never got a reply, so I guess that wasn't cool.

Issue #2:

For the past 2-3 weeks, even when my phones are showing full strength signal from the Airave, many times it's not really getting signal.  After being at home for hours and hours, I can leave beyond the perimeter of the coverage area of my femtocell and suddenly, tons of texts and/or voicemail alerts will start flooding in.  Occationally, outgoing texts using the Airave will work, but I have to stare at the lights on the Airave to make sure they start flashing when I send the text. If they don't flash, after a few seconds, an alert will appear on my phones saying message was not sent and it's retrying.  Also when this happens, no incoming or outgoing calls will work. I have to put the phone(s) in airplane mode, and back to regular mode, for them to repair with the Airvana and give me a few minutes of service before it all happens again.

Any idea(s)??? Help, please.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Airave Issues

First if I missed a private message I do apologize. I was off for chemotherapy from June 1 thru July 23 and some messages were automatically deleted.

I would suggest you hold the reset button in for about 30 seconds, it is located under the antenna input on your Airave. Let the unit reprovision and see if this fixes your issue.

If it doesn't we really need to look at it in our diagnostic tool. I am going to be be gone the week of August 19-25th for chemo. If you need to private message someone raylitherland67 works 6am -3pm with me and you can send him your mac id and he should be able to help you through messaging.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Sprint BUZZ TECH

Oklahoma City

Hours Monday- Friday 6am - 3pm

https://network.sprint.com/   THE SPRINT NETWORK OF THE FUTURE IS UNDER WAY

Patron

Thanks, Larry. I will follow your recommendations.  Good luck with the chemo treatments!

Master

If you PM me the mac ID I can check it this afternoon. I am here until 3 central.

Larry

Patron

I just PM'd you with a forward of the original PM.  The MAC address is enlosed. Thanks again for your help with this!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat