cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave-Youtube-Iphones-GooglePlay

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave-Youtube-Iphones-GooglePlay

Trying to fix airave/youtube and now google tablet issues... now have modem to router to airave... tablet/googleplay and youtube work on all devices, except now cellphones don't work after few seconds.  AARGH!  Tech support is sending new airave, but I think it's a different problem.  Any help????? Don't want to have to choose between no google play downloads or cell service...

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Airave-Youtube-Iphones-GooglePlay

jmommamo-

Hello there! Sorry about the issue! The fix is the following setup, Modem > Airave > Router.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi William,

That helps the cell service, but if you read the other forum posts, it doesn't work for googleplay and youtube.  So do you sacrifice cell for android tablets or android tablets for cell?  Got to be a better workaround.

jmommamo-

I actually had this issue and it didn't compromise cell-service. Have you tried this?

Thank you for the reply!

-William

Journeyman

Isnt' this the original setup?

Journeyman

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/116423  Try this link, it was my solution to the Youtube not downloading issue, still working fine as well.  Oops just saw this was a super old subject, oh well, maybe it will help someone searching.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat