cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave blinking amber and green for three days now.....

Go to solution
Journeyman

Airave blinking amber and green for three days now.....

Airave has been working fine and I never had a problem before, but it has been flashing green and amber for days now.

I searched for an answer and it said the blinking indicates an update. Could it possibly be taking this long? I think it's stuck!

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Airave blinking amber and green for three days now.....

did you try and reset the Airave? Also you might want to log in to your airave and see if you can manually push the update.

On your web browser type: 192.168.17.1

The login dialog box appears.

Enter “admin” in both the User name and Password boxes and click OK.

Go under setup, and you should have a "check for updates" link in there.

The rest is self explanatory.

Good luck, and let us know if you need more help, you can also call airave suport to take you through the steps 1-866-556-7310

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

SGabr,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Sprint Community, if you need additional assistance let us know. If we do not hear back in 48hrs we will consider the case resolved.

Thanks,

Lucia

Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks for responding! I did try to reset it but it does nothing but blink. I also tried to type in the IP address but it just comes up web page not available. Guess I need to go somewhere that I can get a signal and call them.

Master

there are 2 reasons why the page might not come up:

1) the airave is not in the same network as the computer you are using to access the page

2) the airave is all messed up and you will need to replace it, all the programing in it is either erased or corrupted and you can not get to it, it will need to manually get to it and erase everything and reprogram it, something I don't think you can do.

If you are sure that you are connected correctly to your network with the Airave, Just call  1-866-556-7310 and have them send you a new one to replace the one you have.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Dj, thank you so much fir your insight and help! No, I am not certain the Airave is connected to the network. I thought if I could do a reset it would figure it out on it's own, lol. But it won't reset. I guess I will investigate the network settings now. Thanks!

Master

make sure your airave is connected to the same router that your computer is connected (if you use a laptop try to connect it via cable to the router) and try the same link again (192.168.17.1), if that does not work, don't waste your time and call for a replacement.

Master

make sure your airave is connected to the same router that your computer is connected (if you use a laptop try to connect it via cable to the router) and try the same link again (192.168.17.1), if that does not work, don't waste your time and call for a replacement.

Journeyman

Looks like I'll be making the call because it is hooked up properly! Thanks again, I really appreciate your help!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat