cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave for free?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave for free?

I live in Arizona an according to customer service we are in a "great" coverage area, however, we get no service in our home or anywhere in our neighborhood.  Since I already pay a great amount for the unlimited data plan, I don't feel as though we should have to pay for a device to receive service in our home.  We have been sprint customers for almost 6 years and have been happy, other than this problem.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Airave for free?

Please reply to my private message.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

To access private messages

An easy way to send a private message is to click on the persons picture on one of their posts. This will open their profile and on the right hand side you will see an option to Send Private Message

You can also go to "Your Stuff" up top, and select "Private Message".  On the left will be an option to "Compose Message". Go ahead and select that and it will open a page that looks very similar to sending an email. Type in the persons name OKIESTRO you want to send the message to and give it a second to locate that person. Once it has identified them, go ahead and click on the listing for them.

It will add them as a recipient to your message and from there, it's just like email. Type in a subject, type in your message, and then hit send!

Please note my hours in my biography to allow for proper time to respond.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat