Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave has voice delay

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave has voice delay

When I get a phone call, I have about a 2-3 second delay from the time the person will hear me.  It's very frustrating.  I've been hung up on because the person "didn't hear me talking".  Is this an Airave issue, or is this a bandwidth/internet speed issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello JockaBell,

I apologize for the frustration that this has caused you and I would be happy to assist. When experiencing these types of "audio issues", many times it is related to internet speed/bandwidth interferences. I will pm you with additional information so that we may resolve this issue.

Regards,

CD

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue as JockaBell.  Can someone help me?  I have a 3 Meg service so I don't think speed is the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had no luck with the delay.  My home is totally networked, (5MB service) so I tried moving the Airave closer to the router, thinking that would somehow magically fix the problem, however, nothing worked.  I ended up just unplugging the darned thing.  I've resorted to standing next to the window or going outside to hold my conversations.  It sucks, but it's better than trying hold a 2 min convo across a 10 min span of time.  Wish I had a better experience with it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat