cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave is blocking my neighbor....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave is blocking my neighbor....

I have both made sure that it was "allowing all" and then tried it with allowing her number and restricting. She was able to dial out but within minutes she was blocked again. We all have such crappy service on our street that I do not care if she has access if it improves her coverage as well. I just want the equipment to work like it is suppose to. I have all 5 bars while at home, which i can tell you has never before happened. If anyone has any advice, please send it my way. I just want her to be able to use her cell phone and hopefully get better coverage using my Airave. I don't understand why it tells her that she needs to go outside the private network to make a call if she is allowed in that network.....please help 🙂

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Airave is blocking my neighbor....

That's odd!  Is your neighbor using a non-Sprint phone?

My Airave has worked with all the Sprint phones in the neighborhood, but does block Virgin Mobile phones.

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

yes, she is a sprint customer as well and I have my Airave unblocked and set to allow all and she still can not use her cell phone.

any suggestions??

~E

Highlighted
Journeyman

Our Airave blocks my in-laws Virgin Mobile phone as well.  Does anyone know of a way to disable this?

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sorry, but that's just how it works with Virgin Mobile right now.  The technical teams know about it.

I have the same problem with the grandparents visit.  I just power off the Airave when they need to make a call.

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat