cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave not working with conference bridge

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave not working with conference bridge

I joined Sprint only two weeks ago and immediately found that we dropped most of our calls at home. We got an Airave and the call quality is now fine, but when I dial into a conference call at work (a conference bridge into which I must enter a participant passcode), it will not work. The bridge does not recognize my passcode. I disconnected the Airave, and could once again call in (although I dropped the call twice.) Any suggestions?

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Re: Airave not working with conference bridge

cponcelow,

I am glad that the Airave has improved coverage in your home. Would you mind letting me know which device you are using? I will dig into this for you.

*Ben
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I tried to respond this morning, but the site was down. It is an AIRAVE 2.5.

SKU# RECAVENG25

Master

cponcelow - Thank you for that information. Also, what type of phone do you have? Keep me posted. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It is an iPhone 6.

Journeyman

Just to be sure I have offered enough detail:

I can call in to the conference line just fine. But once there, I must enter my participant passcode. it is this passcode that is the problem. When I enter it, the conference bridge does not recognize it, and I cannot connect to the conference.

Master

cponcelow - Thanks for the info. I would advise contacting out Airave technical support line. They are more prepared to offer technical support for this issue. Please dial (866) 556-7310. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. I'll be dialing into Airave support too.

Journeyman

After calling Airave support, there is apparently a specific problem between the Airave and iPhone 6 running the current iOS v.8.0.2 (I think that's the version I have). Anyway, this most recent iOS fixes the problem on the iPhone side but not with the Airave. Thankfully, Airave support has a fix for this and they can remote install the update. Call that 866 number listed by SprintCare above and they'll fix ya up.

Master

breal5825,

We definitely understand your concern. Were you able to get your issue resolved after calling in? Please let us know. We're here to help.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat