cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave receive-send text / receive call issues.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Airave receive-send text / receive call issues.

Well said.  Simply responding to this to bump it back up the discussion board.  I've read more posts than I care to, many simply looking for a straight answer versus the seeming 'spin' we get from Customer Service.  What I struggle with is trying to understand why Sprint continues to foster this type of method for dealing with issues with the Airave?  I for one, would appreciate so much more a straight answer acknowledging the issue(s) and that there isn't a solution right now.  I fully understand that every customer may have their own unique problem which a blanket statement wouldn't cover.  But simply take a look at this board and there are plenty of recurring and common issues.  Just lay it out there and take your lumps - It's got to be better than getting crushed in boards like this on a daily basis from a company goodwill perspective. 

Disclosures - Current 2.5 'user' with send/receive text issues and calls that more often than not go straight to VM.  10+years as a Sprint customer

Journeyman

I saw the suggestion to reset/restart the Airave (by pressing the tiny button on the device). Totally works! I recently hooked up the Airave and my 4s would not send texts (although I received them without an issue).  I was annoyed as hell by that.  But the fix was easy enough. Reset the device!! 

Hope it works for you.

Wizard

MckenzieLa

Thanks for the update. Glad that resetting your Airave did the trick! This may help many others here on the Sprint Community.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

did you ever find a solution to this issue? i have the same problem. Sprint has no clue and they deny that the airave is the problem.

Journeyman

Hello Feathertree,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. Have you tried to powercycle the Airave and your device? Thank you. *Paida

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!