cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave stopped working... please help!

Journeyman

Airave stopped working... please help!

Three days ago my Airave just stopped working. It was never unplugged, never got disconnected from cable box, etc. It just started blinking one morning and hasn't worked since. We now have no signal in our home because Sprint's signal is very weak in our area and we need our Airave to work desperately!! This video shows what our Airave looks like: (This isn't our video, but ours is doing the exact same thing...) 

Please help!

11 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Airave stopped working... please help!

Mine did the same thing this past Thursday! I waited all weekend for the new one to get here on Monday now this one wont connect. I am getting SO frustrated with it! I wish I didnt have to have it in order to have signal.

Journeyman

Hello TheBells00 and AbnormalyMe,

Thank you both for posting.Sorry to hear that you are having and issue with the Airave. Please unplug the Airave for about a min and then plug it back in. You can also disconnect it from the cable box. Let me know if this does not help.Thank you. *Paida

Journeyman

Thank you for your response, AmaiT. I already tried that and it didn't work. I went ahead and ordered a new one and set it up last week. Thanks!

Journeyman

I have unpluged, reset, replugged, and waited so many times and nothing is working even on the new AIRAVE 2.5! I am sitting here staring at the same Mobile light flashing red, the Network and Broadband lights steady red and the GPS light a perfect beautiful green that I wish could be contagious to the other 3 stubborn lights.

Journeyman

Mine wasn't working initially either. I called the number in the booklet that came with the Airave 2.5 and the help support stayed on the phone with me for 1.5 hours until the problem was resolved! Try calling the number and letting them know your issue.

Wizard

AbnormalyMe,

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. TheBells00 had a great idea to call our network support team for the Airave and in furtherance of that suggestion I can help connect you to that team if you'd like to PM me with your Sprint number and pin.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

AIRAVE support number was the 1st place I tried to get answers from. I am here now trying to see if anyone else had the same issues with the new AIRAVE 2.5 so I can maybe get mine working being that 'support' has no clue what the issue is. I have reset everything possible and waited at least 3 hours before trying something else for the last 30 hours.

Journeyman

Hello AbnormalyMe,

Has your issue been resolved? *Paida

Journeyman

A few days ago mine began having the same issues.  I've done everything listed here to no avail.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.