cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave with AT&T U-verse?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey, thank you for the reply. I'm glad you relied so quickly, I simply have just not had the time to try this yet. I will let you know if it does indeed work. I've been so busy and just forget to bring the airave to the girlfriends parents home.

Carl

Journeyman

I have ATT U-verse also but my 3 LAN ports on my ATT Gateway box are used for other network connections as I have my house wired.  Some go to 2 different Netgear ethernet switches so i can connect more devices.  I tried connecting the Airwave to the Netgear box but the lights just flash and i cannot connect to the modem from my computer (192.168.17.1) either.

Thoughts?

Wizard

Plug one end of the ethernet cable that comes with the Airave into any of the LAN ports then plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the WAN port. Let me know how it goes.

Journeyman

I recently got the airave from sprint and set it up with my Linksys with zero issues at all. My girlfriends parents heard that I had recieved one and wish to get one themselves, so they went to the sprint store and the tech there told them it was impossible with U-verse (3800HGV-B). I, after setting mine up, and confused as to how it could  be "impossible" but I'm not sure how to go about doing it, although I did indeed search.

Available ports are as follows:

AUX Line*

Lines 1&2 (in use)*

Phone Line (in use)*

Broadband

Local Ethernet 1-4)

USB-PC

Cable Line(coaxial cable)

* Uses Phone Jack

@ any rate, they wish to set it up so any help would be appreciated greatly. I'm not tech challenged, but not tech advanced, so keep that in mind. Haha

Thanks,

Carl