cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airrave

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airrave

We live in a rural area, and we were not getting but 1-2 bars in what is supposed to be a 3G area. Sprint provided us with a free Airrave, and we now regularly get 5 bars. Great little device!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Airrave

beermeister,

That's excellent news!  I'm glad to hear that the Airave is working well for you.  We appreciate your feedback.  Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in the future.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

Hi,

I am in the SAME boat.....live in a rural area and sketchy service ALL the time.  How can I obtain an AIRRAVE???

Wizard

BRSmith4986,

I'll be glad to look into your options. In order to better assist you, I'll need you to send me some information via private message.

To send a private message:

1. Click on my name (Below my picture)
  2. Select Send a private message (Under Actions on the far right)

Information needed:

1. Your first and last name
  2. Your phone number
  3. The physical address where the device will be used and shipping address if different
  4. The name of your high speed internet service provider
  5. An email address

Note:  Please only send this information via private message to protect your personal information.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

Sprint will work with you if you are not happy with your service. Just call them and let them know your situation.........

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat