cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airvana No Longer Functions (Amber mobile light)

Journeyman

Airvana No Longer Functions (Amber mobile light)

Hello.

I've had a (free) Airave since I switched so Sprint in October 2011 because where I live is always a deadzone (I have moved once during this timespan and my new home is similarly a Sprint black hole).

It's never been a very reliable device. I'd frequently have issues with it losing its GPS fix - even though I'm using the extended antenna - but this was always remedied by my cycling the power and allowing it to reboot.

For the past five or so days the Airave has not been functioning. The lights on the front are blinking, with the mobile light blinking amber (I will have to reconfirm that once I get back home). No amount of power cycling has fixed the problem.

Does anyone have any information that may help me? I can't call support from home because I need the Airave to be functioning. Ironic

The model is an Airvana (picture here http://assets.fiercemarkets.com/files/wireless/fierceimages/sprint_airave.jpg ). It is connected directly to my cable modem so no possibility of router interference. GPS antenna is wired to my window.

Please assist!

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Airvana No Longer Functions (Amber mobile light)

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Airave. I would be more than happy to take a look into this problem. If you would, when you get home, send me a private message with the MAC ID, should be on the Airave. Thanks in advance.

Journeyman

Great - thanks! I will have that information to you sometime tonight.

Wizard

Sounds great, look forward to working with you.

Journeyman

nesecito ayuda me esta pasado lo mismo me prende las tres luses pero dos parpadean gps y mobile la ultima de abajo esta estable

Wizard

que color parpadean?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat