cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking lights on the Airave (voicemail, voip phone, broadband lights)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blinking lights on the Airave (voicemail, voip phone, broadband lights)

This is a sudden problem with no physical or network modifications. Suddenly over the past 3 days, the lights on my Airave have been blinking as shown in the attached video.

There are a total of 3 blinking lights: Voicemail (flashes green), VoIP phone, and broadband (flashes amber, then green).

I've performed multiple disconnects and resets, no effect. The airave is behind my main router. Every other device on the main router is connected without any hiccups.

62 REPLIES 62
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same thing with mine. Now that want to charge me because I unplugged it. How do I fix

Highlighted
Master

MUNCHKINVENUS - To help you troubleshoot the Airave please visit: http://now.sprint.com/airave/files/AIRAVE2.5_Eng_Online_TTG.pdf?INTMKT=MKT:MS:20131030:AIR:MSU:EEE:TechTSEng25 - Dania Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is doing same thing. Called number as indicated earlier in thread also. Another power cord is on the way. Thanks Again Community!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Airave Has been doing this for three days now. I checked the Trouble shooting guide with no answers. Please Help me

Highlighted
Master

ajandrew19911212, Have you attempted to contact Airave support?  It appears that other folks in this thread have had good luck getting the issue corrected (usually you just need a new power cord and we will send you one) by doing so.  The number is 866-556-7310.

Thanks!

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having the same issue with my device. Sprint care could you help me with a replacement power supply or Airwave unit? Nothing better then not being able to make at call from home.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Master

APRILJM,

To get the process started, simply call the number 866-556-7310.

Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Our Airave has been doing the same three light blink as in the video for the past 2 days. Before coming to the support forums, I too have tried numerous times unplugging the power supply, resetting the unit, unplugging everything and stating all over. I called Tech support and they said it does sound like the power cord but they are not going to send only the cord. I agree, why would you replace one apart and it may be the unit and more lost days. I may check the power cord when the new unit arrives in 2 days, but I am not going to send the new unit back just because I found it to be the power cord. I must of been on the phone only 4 minutes tops. BTW, this forum really helped out a lot, thanks everyone.

Highlighted
Master

DonnaGaryS

I'm glad we were able to rectify your issue. Thank you for being a loyal Sprint customer.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Lights (voicemail, voip and broadband) on my Airave (Airvana) were blinking as well.  I found a suitable power supply of same voltage that I had laying around my home; the amps (3.3 amps) on that power supply are higher than the original power supply but I don't think that matters.  After replacing power supply, my Airvana is now working again.

Highlighted
Master

VICTOUR2008 - That's great to hear. If you ever need a replacement power cord, don't hesitate to call the Mobile Broadband Team to send you out a replacement. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My AirRave just starting to do the same thing. ALL my lights are blinking on and off. Am i correct to understand that this is a power supply issue? Who do i need to call to get this resolved? Also i see this has been happening since 2010 has the issue with the power supply been addressed?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat