cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls drop on Airvana

Highlighted

Calls drop on Airvana

I have the airvana hooked up behind the router, but have also tried it directly into the modem - no difference.  It connects and works fine until about 15-20 mins. into a call (sometimes different times).  Then it "drops" the call.  Well, actually the call doesn't entirely drop, the caller on the other line can still hear me but I can't him/her.  Further, when I hang up and try back, the airvana will not allow access to calling for a few minutes.  I have good cable internet connection and speed.  Like I said, the call will be fine, then suddenly, I can no longer hear the person I was calling.  There is no call that I seem to make it past 20 minutes.

Also, I will look at the airvana when not in use, and occasionally see the green mobile light blinking (as if a call), again, when the airvana's not being accessed by one of our phones.

Any thoughts?

Jack

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

@majdecki01,

Sorry you're experiencing this issue. Have you tried increasing your range settings via www.sprint.com?

If not, try that and see if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Access www.sprint.com
  • Login to your account
  • Select Preferences
  • Select, "I want to update my Airave".
  • Select "Range Settings"
  • Try increasing it to the maximum number of square feet

Let me know if this helps and thanks for being a loyal Sprint customer!

--William

Highlighted

Thank you William, I had it set on long range setting, didn't help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We have the same issue here.  Seems to have started over the past 60 days or so.  We've moved changed the setting within the Sprint website.  Will reboot and seet what happens.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat