cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot dial out when connected to Airave

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cannot dial out when connected to Airave

I have been having an issue for a few weeks now that when connected to Airave I can't call out.  I can receive calls with no issue.  When calling out I get "We are unable to complete your call at this time, please try again later."  Anyone have this issue and find a fix?  I have tried other phones and all have the same issue when connected to Airave.  Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Come on, I know the Sprint people are reading these posts - WHY isn't there a fix yet??? This is total BS and has been going on for over 3 weeks now!!!

I pay over $200.00 a month for this crappy service - fix it before I dump it altogether!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I called sprint again yesterday for the airave support, they did an update and it still didnt work but then they told me to actually find something small enough to fit in the reset button and reset the airave. I did that and its working now. I can call the sprint numbers i had problems with before.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does it give anyone a problem with texting sprint numbers as well, whereas though they receive your message but you don't get their message until you leave that zone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same problem here.....have had my airrave for well over a year and other than an occasional reset have never had any issues and have loved it. Now within the last couple of weeks I keep getting the dreaded message "we are unable to complete your call......." however, this is only affecting 1 number that I call on a frequent basis which also happens to be a sprint number. If I go outside or anywhere away from the airrave I can make the call just fine. I have spent literally hours on the phone with sprint......... for now have decided to unplug the airrave completely and phone calls go through. It was a toss up what to do, poor connection vs not being able to connect at all. Have decided to keep airrave unplugged for now. Did receive a phone call back from sprint and there suggestion was that maybe the one number I was trying to contact had google voice and that was why I could not call them over the airrave. Anyone else been told this in there quest with sprint to get this issue resovled?? I find it interesting that many are having the same issue all of a sudden.

Just glad to know I am not the only having these issues.

Oh, and I can send and receive texts just fine.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat