cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know when the Airave will work in West Virginia?

Journeyman

Does anyone know when the Airave will work in West Virginia?

We requested and were given an Airave system a year  ago, but couldn't get it to work; Sprint still shows it as working even thought it never connected.  A month or so ago a Sprint tech informed me that it doesn't work in our area.  Does anyone know when/if it will ever work for us here in Hurricane, WV?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Does anyone know when the Airave will work in West Virginia?

kkbvhj,

I can help with this question. The best way to determine if an Airave will work in your area is to check the coverage at www.sprint.com/airave. It requires a full address to check the coverage so I am not able to check for you.

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I already knew that it's not working here [I used your link to make sure, and we can't use Airave].    It took us over a dozen hours on the phone disconnecting, reconnecting, and resetting it over and over, before an associate at our local store told us that they don't work in our area.  I was wondering if there's a timeline for getting service in western West Virginia.  Thanks!

Wizard

kkbvhj,

I understand how frustrating that is. Unfortunately we do not determin Airave coverage. I would suggest reaching out to Airave regarding adding coverage in western West Virginia.

*Stephanie

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat