cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent disconnection, blinking and requires reset.

Highlighted
Patron

Frequent disconnection, blinking and requires reset.

I have had my AIRAVE® Access Point for about 2 years and up until a few days ago, has performed flawlessly.  It's really my saving grace and the reason I have been able to stay with Sprint since moving to my rural area.  It seems that the unit is requiring a daily reset these past few days.

I will receive a call and while on the phone the call gets dropped, I look up to see that the top most light on the unit is blinking and the unit is not connected.  I do a reset and it comes back on and works fine.  It's not an internet issue as that is all working fine durring these events.  Really not sure what to do or where to go from here.

Any suggestions or a mnumber to a customer service rep who knows what they are talking about would be great.  Many thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. Just want to know what is the  make and model number  of your  Modem? I would also like you to do a VOIP test  for further troubleshooting at www.8x8.com.

Abe

Highlighted
Patron

Thanks Abe, the make and model are:

Airave Airvana C1-600-RT Sprint Access Point HubBub

And here is the results of the VOIP test:

MyConnection Detail for Test #2055404

Summary

This report refers to a connection test carried out by IP address **-***-**-** on 28 Sep 2012 12:43:42 GMT+00:00.

Upstream jitter 0.5 ms
Downstream jitter 3.5 ms
Upstream packet loss 0.0 %
Downstream packet loss 0.0 %
Upstream packet order 100.0 %
Downstream packet order 100.0 %
Packet discards 0.0 %
MOS 4.0

Thanks again,

Matt

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the exact same problems as Matty_git.  I have had my unit about 2 years (almost exactly) and over the past week or so I keep finding the unit offline, but a power cycle gets it right back up and online.  This is happening daily and sometimes multiple times a day.  I performed the 8X8 test and it gave my green lights (I am on ATT UVERSE 12 MB connection).

I have the same model:

Please Please Please help!

Highlighted
Patron

Two and half weeks and I have not heard a peep. 

Abe?!

Anyone?!

Updated test:

Detail for Test #2303

Summary

This report refers to a connection test carried out by IP address xx.xxx.xx.xx on 16 Oct 2012 12:59:41 GMT+00:00.

Upstream jitter 0.4 ms
Downstream jitter 1.1 ms
Upstream packet loss 0.0 %
Downstream packet loss 0.0 %
Downstream packet order 100.0 %
Packet discards 0.0 %
MOS 4.1
Highlighted
Patron

Ok, come on now...  it's been almost 6 weeks now.  Anything?!

Highlighted
Master

When you do VOIP test from www.8x8.com you should  get this  test info.

I would like to see Download Speed /Upload Speed/Jitter/Packetloss and Quality of Service using VOIP test.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Airave has been doing the exact same thing for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Every time I come home from work, the orange light is flashing. Power cycle, and it's fine until the next day. Never had a problem until now.

Highlighted
Patron

Untitled.jpg

Highlighted
Master

Would you please provide me the Make and Model Number  for your Internet Modem and Router(If any).

Thanks

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here are my results also:

This report refers to a connection test carried out by IP address XX.XXX.XXX.XXXX on 09 Nov 2012 3:04:03 GMT+00:00.

Upstream jitter 0.2 ms
Downstream jitter 3.7 ms
Upstream packet loss 0.3 %
Downstream packet loss 0.6 %
Downstream packet order 98.5 %
Packet discards 0.0 %
MOS 3.7

ATT U-Verse Modem/Router:

System Information

Manufacturer2Wire, Inc.
Model3801HGV
Serial Number331119025686
Hardware Version000778-004
Software Version6.3.7.50-enh.tm

Thank you for any help!

Highlighted
Patron

Abe here is the information you requested from me:

Modem:

Motorola SB6120 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 eXtreme Broadband Cable Modem

Router:

D-Link DIR-655 Extreme-N Gigabit Wireless Router

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat