cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GS4 and Airave 2.5 Issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

GS4 and Airave 2.5 Issue

My GS4 won't connect to my Airave 2.5+ when I call tech support they say I have to disable my 4G on my phone for it to work correctly which I don't think is right

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Master

Re: GS4 and Airave 2.5 Issue

drsmerda,

Thanks for the post. Are you calling regular tech support or Airave support? If you have not contacted Airave support please call (866) 556-7310. Let me know!

Sean L
Social Care

Journeyman

That is the number I contacted, that old me I had to disable the 4G because the Airave 2.5+ didn't support 4G

Master

drsmerda,

I see. Did you try to disable 4G to see if it resolved the issue?

*Julian
Sprint Social Care

Patron

Try going to the dial pad and dial ##DEBUG# then go the top option (1x engineering) and tell me what channel your on.

Master

Racingrocks,

Thank you for helping out. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can assist you with. We're here for you.
Thank you,
Ivan

Journeyman

I am currently not at home, when I get home I can try the debug option.  When I do turn off my 4G it will connect at full strength, which I don't think is right that I would have to downgrade my phone service, which will cause my phone to reboot, each time I want to use the Airave 2.5+.  The person I talked to in technical support said that engineers are working on a fix/update so that the device will work with 4G service.

Patron

I heard the same thing from airave tech support for the past 3 months but now I heard that the fix will here at the end of this month. If your ch # says 476 then you have to call airave support and ask them to rollback your prl. I have an HTC one and that has always worked for me. You can always update your profile but not your prl after the rollback due to the fact it will make your phone go back to ch # 476.

Journeyman

Does anyone know what the "Enter Lock Code" is?  When I do the Debug option it asks me to enter a "Enter Lock Code"

Patron

It is a unique code that you can only get by calling sprint.

Master

drsmerda,

Thanks for replying. I understand you're wanting to get the lock code to troubleshoot your device. For immediate assistance, feel free to reach out us to us via online chat. Simply type, www.sprint.com/chat into your browser for assistance. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Thank You,

DePaul W.
Sprint Social Care Team 

Journeyman

I reached out to the chat group and they couldn't help me, they tried a couple of different codes and even cleared the programming from the phone and still couldn't provided me a code that worked.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat