ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get your phone to automatically detect your AIRAVE Access Point

Journeyman

Get your phone to automatically detect your AIRAVE Access Point

The only way I can get my cell phone detect the Airave to to shut off my  phone and turn it back on.  I called Sprint service and they told me thats what I have to do.   ????????????   

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Get your phone to automatically detect your AIRAVE Access Point

sometimes there is a signal stronger than the airave, in which case why do you have an Airave? but anyway, take the phone and put it 1-2 inches away from the Airave device for a few seconds. dial *99 and press call from the phone. try switching the phone to Sprint only in the roaming options.

Journeyman

Brian, Thanks for the information.  My signal is 1 or less and will drop calls. I'll set the phone to sprint only and try that. Thanks Doc

Journeyman

You need to dial *99 (star 99) and wait for it to tell you that you are now in AiRave range.  You'll then get a full signal.  Occasionally I will lose my connect and have to again dial *99 to have my phone connect to the AiRave.  Works everytime.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat