cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often should I re-start the Airave?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How often should I re-start the Airave?

I remember reading a post where the user said he re-booted the Airave everyday. I just tried to call a friend only to have him say that I sounded very choppy. I tried restarting the Pre but that did not help.  Only after I re-started the Airave did the call quality resume.

How often should the Airave be re-started?

Thanks,

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: How often should I re-start the Airave?

As long as all 4 blue lights are on you should be fine. I turned mine around so that the antenna is towards my phone or living room whatever is closer. the antenna is more important than the blue lights I would think.

Journeyman

Now I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's the weather causing problems or Sprint is having problems again with the towers here.  Not 20 minutes later, with the Airave turned on, another caller said the same thing. So, I shut down the Airave and couldn't even make a call. Absolutely no Sprint signal to be found. My wife's $29 Net-10 phone works like a champ.

I do appreciate the reply!

Journeyman

Just out of curiousity do you live in a rural area? Or someplace that should be a "STRONG" signal area?. I live up in a canyon north of Santa Clarita CA and it has made a difference here at my home. Just trying to help you figure this out is all.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat