Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to boost your Airave signal for better in home coverage

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How to boost your Airave signal for better in home coverage

Ther is NO RANGE settings!  only thing on the bottom is "Allow all" and "Restrict Access"

Highlighted
Journeyman

As Mark-1947 said...

Highlighted
Master

Sprint has removed this setting ability online and it does still exist but someone in Airave support must submit the ticket. Problems were occurring where two or more different users were boosting their signal and interfering with each other. If you have areas of your home that do not get enough signal you can call Airave support at 866-566-7310 and we can complete a ticket to boost your signal if needed.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Sprint Social Care Team

Oklahoma City

Hours Monday- Friday 6am - 3pm

https://network.sprint.com/   THE SPRINT NETWORK OF THE FUTURE IS UNDER WAY

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is that the right 866 number? I get a modem tone when I call it. Might be a fax.

Highlighted
Master

Sorry the number should have been 866-556-7310

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat