cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't hear the person on the other end, but I do hear an echo of myself

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can't hear the person on the other end, but I do hear an echo of myself

I have this problem sometime when both calling out and receiving calls.  I can't hear the person on the other end of the phone, but I do hear an echo of myself when I talk.  It doesn't happen all the time, but it's maddening.  I'm sure this isn't a unique problem.  What do I do?????????

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

SKIGENES1,

Thanks for the post. This will happen from time to time. If you find it happening consistently, I would reset your Airave and your phone for extra measure. When I have encountered this problem I can usually end the call and place it again and the issue corrects itself.

Let me know if that helps and thanks again for posting.

--William

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks William, but I've tried that many times.  Today I've had as many as 4 calls in a row in which it happened - 4 calls this morning and another 4 calls this afternoon.  I literally unplugged the Airave and plug in back in a few minutes later.  I've done that three times in the past 18 hours.  And I need the Airave because I have almost no service at all at my home without it.  It's not just my phone, it's also my wifes.  Any other suggestions??

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat