Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Airave an Option for Me?

Patron

Is Airave an Option for Me?

I have had Sprint service for a billion years, and, for the most part, I've not had any problems until now.  I've just moved to a new house and suddenly my service sucks.  Inside the house, I will go from 3 bars on my iPhone to flat lines to no bars and an extended notice with the o beside it.  Calls drop, if I'm lucky.  Usually, i just have very tinny sound, and popping in and out.  I can't do this anymore!  Googling and searching on here, I see that people in similar situations have had success with Airave.  But you seem to have to call to get it.  That's not especially convenient when calls are the problem.  I shouldn't have to drive somewhere to make a call.  Anyway, I sent a private message to one of the Sprint Community Care people, only1ruth.e, but that message has been ignored.  Can anyone help?  If I am not able to make calls from my house next week, I'm leaving Sprint for another carrier.  I would really like to not have to do that, but I cannot continue like this.  Are there any reps who actually respond to private messages?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

ARIEL7576,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear your having in home coverage issues. I am more than happy to look into this for you. Send me a private message and I will look into it for you. Provide me your phone # , pin , and your current address.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat