Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the newest 2.5+ shipping now?

Journeyman

Is the newest 2.5+ shipping now?

I finally got around to complaining about the poor indoor reception. A Airave is on its way, just wanted to ensure it was the latest.

I think I heard the tech folks say it supported 4g but not sure. Really just want the cell service anyway with wifi connection indoors working just fine.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

WINDTRADER123,

Thanks for posting your question. The 2.5+ is shipping in some cases but we won't know for sure in your case unless specified by the person who ordered it. That being said, I do want to mention that even without 4G on the Airave, since it will be using your home internet the 3G speed is exceptional.

If you have an order number I would be happy to check to see which device is being shipped. Please do not post the order number here. Please only send that information through private message.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

Just to let you guys know i have the 2.5 and when 4g is available is surpasses the airave and my phone uses the macrotower instead.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat