Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Galaxy 4s will not connect to my airave 2.5

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Galaxy 4s will not connect to my airave 2.5

I have tried the PRL fix and reset both devices countless times. Once in a while it will hook up but not more than a couple of bars.  I know the airave is working as it connected to my s2 when I had it and also connects to my Admiral that work supplies

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: My Galaxy 4s will not connect to my airave 2.5

CLEDIKAU,

Sorry for our delay in response. Are you still having issues with getting your Galaxy 4s to connect to your Airave? If so please let me know. I will do what I can to help.

Thank you
*Stephanie
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having issues with my S4 connecting to the Airave.  I was told my customer support that I have to turn off my 4G data for my phone for it work correctly, I don't think that is right

Journeyman

After spending over an hour on the phone with support they managed to figure out it was at their end.  They reset something and BINGO it works great.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat