Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need firmware updated on my Airave

Highlighted
Journeyman

Need firmware updated on my Airave

Because of the time change, I'm having problems when receiving text messages with the wrong time again. The last time this happened, someone updated my firmware on my airave. I need this done again. Can anyone help me please??

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Re: Need firmware updated on my Airave

I am sorry you are having issues with the airave. What you might want to do is reset your airave. There is a reset button on the back of the airave right below the GPS. You will need to use a paper clip and hold it in the reset hole for at least 45 to 60 seconds, then release and your airave will reset and if an firmware update is available it will update at the same time.

Let me know if this works.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have done that several times already today and still having the problem.

Highlighted

What type of device do you have?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Epic 4 and Samsung Galaxy II

Highlighted

Have you tried to turn off your phones and remove the batteries for a full minute and power back on and see if that corrects your time on your device?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I have and still having the same issue. The only time I don't have the issue is when I'm not in range of the airave.

Highlighted

Since you have already done all that, I would suggest you call technical support and have them transfer you to airave support and we may need to submit a trouble ticket. You can dial *2 on your mobile number or 1-888-211-4727 from an alternate line.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have done that before with the first time I had this issue and got no were with them. I came on here and someone figured the problem out right away which made me very happy. Calling tech support will get me no were once again and will having this issue for months.

Here is the link to the orginial discussion post.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/99682?

Highlighted

Send me a private message with you mac id and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you so much. I just sent it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It didn't work. Time is still coming in a hour before the actually time.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat