cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Free Airave = Switch Carriers?

Journeyman

Re: No Free Airave = Switch Carriers?

I had same problem with AirAve and a nightmare with Account Services. Was lied to many times, heard that "we're sorry for the inconvience, but your order hasn't been processed for the FOURTH STRAIGHT TIME" and heard the line "Sorry sir, there is no computer notes on such and such call, so it must have never happened," despite the fact that I had dates, times, rep's name, id#, and reference id for the call and notes.  Didn't matter, was still lied to and misled to the point where I was so angry and sick of the way i was being treated that I vowed to switch carriers ASAP, and tell all my family and friends to avoid Sprint like the plague.

HOWEVER, I learned that the answers to all your questions and frustrations are right in front you people! These people with the Sprint logo right under their name, you know the ones who post every so often: "Dear so and so, please send me a private message and I will look into your matter" are actually real and are absolutely AMAZING at their efficiency, high level of customer service and motivation to resolve the problem.  I simply contacted one of them (with a LONG e-mail and explanation of my nightmare experience), and not only did I receive a response within 8 (that's right EIGHT) hours, but the person had obviously read my entire e-mail and had comments on the specifics of the issues that I was having.  To boot, they were very honest as to the actual problem and immediately escalated the issue to management.  I should be receiving a call from management within 24-48 hours.  I will keep all of you updated, but so far my confidsence in Sprint customer service has been renewed, and if they follow through on their word (based on the initial response I have no doubts that they will) I will be a loyal Sprint customer for life.

Will keep you updated! 

Journeyman

Re: No Free Airave = Switch Carriers?

UPDATE: My Airave was delivered in about 7 business days and installed without a hitch. I did opt to install behind the router and haven't had any issues. The signal is great! I've heard you can modify the device settings to accomodate larger houses but the default values worked great for me. As far as "free" goes I have noticed about a $20 up tick on my bill. It references various state taxes and the such, I'm not certain if this was all added as a result of the airave but it seems that way.

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in taxes/service charges post airave?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat