cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service at house - Airave isn't sufficient

Journeyman

No service at house - Airave isn't sufficient

Hi,

I just called and tried to get some relief but the supervisor hung up on me.

We moved to a new house 6 weeks ago. Sprint provided us with an Airave as we get absolutely no service in the house. That is fine for the parts of the house the Airave covers but it doesn't reach most of the lower level of our house or any of our yard. If I go outside, I get nothing, not even a single bar. The supervisor I spoke with said the map says I should have service but I get nothing. He basically claimed I was lying.

I need to get a new provider that actually services my area and thought Sprint would let me go with only 3 months left in my contract.

Hopefully my pregnant wife and 2 year old don't get injured and have to call 911, they would just be out of luck.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: No service at house - Airave isn't sufficient

mikek0320,

This isn't good to hear. Were you getting signal with the Airave when you first got it? Are there any flashing lights? Also, can you try resting the Airave then updating the profile on your device?

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The Airave works fine and I am able to make and receive calls when near it. But it doesn't have sufficient range to cover my whole house or any of my yard.

Master

mikek0320,
Have you tried to relocate the Airave to a better spot to allow a larger broadcast?
We can also check to make sure the device is configured to the highest dwelling. For that follow the instructions in this link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat