cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor reception/service and I have to pay for an Airave?

Journeyman

Poor reception/service and I have to pay for an Airave?

I've been a customer with Sprint for 5+ years at this point and haven't really had any problems.  Since moving back to my home town, I have had incredibly poor and unreliable service at my house.  I've been checking the Airave page for months and my address has finally been included in the eligible area. I was told I could order an Airave but it would cost $130 and I would have to sign up for a 2yr contract in order to get the discounted price.  I think this is absolutely absurd.  I already pay a monthly fee for a service...which barely works to begin with.  Why should I have to pay for hardware and be put on contract for something that *might* help with zero guarantees.

I don't know if this is a common occurrence but I feel like it's time to look at other providers with decent coverage in my area.  Has anyone else encountered this type of response in regards to an Airave?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Poor reception/service and I have to pay for an Airave?

Jthebes,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand your frustration dealing with no service at home. I’m glad you qualify for the Airave it truly can help enhance service at home. I can understand that paying for an Airave and signing a contract is not what you want to hear. What are the cross streets and zip near you and how many lines of service are being impacted by this? I want to look into all possible options for you. Let me know.

Joseph

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Only my line of service (1) and the cross streets are Windcreek Dr and Stablestone - 63017

Journeyman

Jthebes,

Sorry for the delayed response! In order to check into all options I will need some additional information from you. I will be sending you a private message, requesting some information. Please look for my message and let me know if you have any other questions.

Joseph

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I would also like to see about the airave. Im constantly roamong while at home.

Sometimes calls work sometomes they don't. Whenever I'm at home and I put my phone on

Charge I lose all signal. Please get back soon as possible

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat