cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving calls off AIRAVE Access Point

Go to solution
Journeyman

When answering calls am I supposed to hear the three beeps? My EVO shift does not seem to be picking up the AIRAVE on incoming calls. I suspect it is due to Juice Defender running and shutting off the data. However, I have no idea because when people call I have to hang up, sync my phone and call them back. Advice would be appreciated!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Hello,

Please dial *99 on your phone and you should hear "Welcome to AIRAVE" .. You should be able to make and receive calls when you hear this.  I was looking around on this answer, and it looks like there is a issue with Juice Defender and airave.  Please check to see if you can connect with the *99 with Juice active, if not disable and see if you can connect that way.

Wizard

Juice Defender is problematic. Try the less intrusive Green Power. Also, if you are home, I would disable the battery saving apps altogether and use Wifi for data. With the strong signal strength of the Airave for voice and Wifi for data, you should not see too much battery drainage.

Journeyman

If all three lights are on on the airrave. take your phone and enable airplane mode... then diable airplane mode and your phone will bee connected. and yes you should hear short beeps when accepting or making calls

Journeyman

I have the Airvana (newer version with 3G) and I only get the 3 honks when I place a call.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat