Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Much Needed Help! Longest Open Ticket Ever!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Some Much Needed Help! Longest Open Ticket Ever!

Here is my story.  I have been having issues with my Airave service for about 2 months now.  I have an open ticket with Airave support that seems will never be resovled.  I am getting knowwhere.  Here is my problem.  When people are trying to call me (or anyone who has a Sprint phone at my house) when I am on my Airave at home, they are getting messages saying "This user is not available at this time".  The system will not let them leave a voice message.  I even have full bars and not on the phone.  I don't get it.  The people have to call several times before they are able to get through.  Sometimes they get annoyed and stop calling.  This doesn't happen all the time.  It just happens when it wants to happen.  Sprint Airave support team has been able to receive the message themselves.  I am to the point I don't know what to do.  I used to get calls from the support team that would update me on what they are doing.  I don't anymore.  I have not revieced a phone call since March 31.  The only updates I get are when I call the Airave support team.  I am very frustrated.  I can't even get a service credit until they fix my problem.  What can I do?  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Some Much Needed Help! Longest Open Ticket Ever!

I have had Airave dysfunction for almost 6 months now with no real solution in sight; Am planning to try out a signal booster (zboost wi-ex); The Airave has been disconnected for now; Maybe I will try get an exchange when the new 3G device is out! In my opinion, Airave is an excellent device if it works; Unfortunately, it is dished out by Sprint to placate customers like you and me in a desperate attempt to retain them, even though there is no gurantee it will help!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat