cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Airave? What does "Tier 3" escalation mean?

Patron

Support for Airave? What does "Tier 3" escalation mean?

I was just hung up on--accidentally, I presume, since I was on hold at the time--after being on hold for most of a 46 minute support call. My 4th or 5th in the past week about the Airave alone.

I no longer see the Airave active on my account, yet it sits, a blinking paperweight that a tech from "Tier 3 escalation" was supposed to reset remotely 2 days ago after a very nice gentleman talked me through setting the connection between my 2Wire (ATT modem/router) and the Airave. He suspected it did not take because the Airave was not able to get an initial connection, and therefore sent my account to a "Tier 3" tech.

I was supposed to hear back within 48 hours. I called after the 48, and was told to wait another 24. I waited another 48, and was just hung up on.

Can someone please help?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Support for Airave? What does "Tier 3" escalation mean?

Sorry for the inconvenience. I work with  Mobile Broadband Support Group which  provides technical support for Airave and Femto cell devices. I would suggest you to call Mobile Broadband Support  to troubleshoot   2Wire (ATT modem/router) and the Airave issue. We've solution for the issue that you've mentioned. Probably may take 15-20 minutes to fix the issue. All we have to do is to   get ip address/dns server address, subnet mask info from your PC, reserve ip address and then enter ip address/dns server address, subnet mask info   in the Airave home page address. When you call Care ask for Mobile Broadband Support for further troubleshooting(2Wire (ATT modem/router) and the Airave).

Thanks

Abe

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat