Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 4 Indicators - What does Color = Red mean for each?

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 4 Indicators - What does Color = Red mean for each?

I have had my Airave 2.5 for almost two years now and it has become unreliable. It either we have a poor signal and communications is garbled or broken up; or we have good signal and conversation drops multiple times.

Look at the device and most of the time either one or more status indicators are red, sometimes yellow when they all should be green.

Is my unit needing to be replaced or is there another issue?

I have Comcast Business Internet modem with 7 Static IPs -> Sonicwall Fire Wall -> Gigabyte Switch -> Windows Servers

-> Asus WiFi 2.5 & 5.0 GHz

The Airave is because the local coverage is extremely weak due to the location and still is, is why we still needed one that is working.

ITCS Administrator

[Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator   This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: The 4 Indicators - What does Color = Red mean for each?

ITCS_7073,
Which lights on the Airave aren't solid green? If the Broadband light is red, we aren't receiving a signal from your modem or router, which could mean you may not have it plugged into the Airave correctly. If the network light is red, that means that the Airave isn't provisioned on the Sprint network correctly. If the GPS light is red, try disconnecting the GPS module, sitting it as close to a window as possible, and plugging it back in. After checking all of these steps, press and hold the reset button in the back of the Airave for thirty seconds and let it go. It takes about 45 minutes to completely reset, and in that time all four lights should go solid green. Please keep me updated as to what happens. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat