Journeyman

Unable or slow to text

Any suggestions or solutions

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Unable or slow to text

Hamburgular,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your text message. What model phone do you have? Do you get any error message? May I have the cross streets and zip code, of where you are having issues?

Michelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Im also gettin an error with text messages code 01 error sinve last night. Ive restarted my phone like 10 times took off the battery 6 times and still the same thing i have a galaxy note 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

Code error 01

Message to destination not sent try again latter and ive tried almost all the number in my contact and still the same or the messages stay loading for a while... and doesnt sent after all

Highlighted
Master

BrynduUh09, Dial ##72786# this will allow the device to update. Do you have any 3rd party text messaging applications installed?

- Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

BrynduUh09, As previously stated, please provide two cross streets and the zip code where you're experiencing trouble. In order to determine, if this is a network or a device issue. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat