cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to restrict numbers

Journeyman

Unable to restrict numbers

Sprint support has told me that they are waiting on airvana to issue a firmware update to fix this.

I've been waiting for over a year for this issue to be resolved. Will it ever be resolved?

My Airvana is all but useless. I have to reboot it once a day. Once I move out of coverage - good luck!

Instantly other cell phones lock onto it and I'm left with my horrible coverage.

Will this ever get fixed or should I look into an alternate provider? The AT&T device sitting 10 feet away from me has no such issues....why does sprint's unit?

4 REPLIES
Master

Re: Unable to restrict numbers

If you go to My Preferences - then on the top right hand column - I Want To ..Manage my AIRAVE do you get this popup screen?

1 airave restrict.JPG

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Yes. Any changes made there do absolutely nothing. I have verified this myself and support has confirmed this on multiple occasions.

Master

Have you entered in your number - to allow only your number and block all others?

Larry

Highlighted
Journeyman

Of course. I'm not sure what else I could possibly do with those two options...

As I also said, numerous Sprint reps have confirmed that while that page exists it does not actually do anything

EDIT: Also...see this:http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/67087

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.