cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] Custom Support refuses to honor Airave waiver, suggests cancelling services.

Patron

[Update] Custom Support refuses to honor Airave waiver, suggests cancelling services.

Update 16 Jan 2012:  Shortly after posting the message I was contacted online by a Sprint representative who helped clear everything up for me, and was able to restore my faith in the company. That said, Sprint is lucky to have competant, genuine reps like Lindsey. Thanks!!

[Previous post: Both phones fail to receive signal in my home, within Sprint's "good" coverage area despite being within a mile to the Sprint store. I explained to technical support my wife and I are both active-duty Army and we cannot miss calls like this and was told by Sprint I'm eligible for a free Airave device to rectify the issue. After being transferred and explaining the problem three times, the last service agent states there is no waiver for the Airave and boldly suggests I cancel my service. I'm astonished and wonder how a company can survive with business ethics like this. I'll be warning my peers. Shame on you, Sprint.]

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Custom Support refuses to honor Airave waiver, suggests cancelling services.

I can help. Sending you a PM for more info

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat