cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint Carry the New Windows 10 Flagship Phones?

Journeyman

Will Sprint Carry the New Windows 10 Flagship Phones?

Will Sprint carry the new Microsoft Windows 10 flagship device yet to be released? For example it would be nice if the next Nokia 1520 would be available on Sprint.

35 REPLIES 35
Journeyman

Re: Will Sprint Carry the New Windows 10 Flagship Phones?

I'd like to know this answer as well.  I really like my Windows 8.1 phone but would love a nice new flag ship Windows 10 phone when they are released.  Please let us know Sprint!!

Journeyman

It would be really nice to have the Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950XL or the 940and 940XL on Sprint.

I would also hope that they would come with LTE and WiFi Calling.

[inappropriate link removed]

Contenting myself with a Microsoftized, Bingified LG G4. I use the Bing Search App, HERE Maps, Microsoft Office Apps and have tested the Cortana Beta APK.

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Journeyman

I would most definitely stay w/ sprint if they carried the new flagship windows 10 phones. I'm not a fan of either android or iphone and don't wanna have to switch ecosystems or carriers.

Journeyman

I agree if they don't carry the Lumia 950 I think I will jump ship to t-mobile

Journeyman

I too am looking to move to a windows 10 phone once they come out.  Honestly if Sprint doesn't get the new Lumia 950 flagships I will likely move my entire family over to whichever provider does get them.  Be it AT&T, T-Mo or Verizon.

Journeyman

I most likely will do the same.... I have been hanging on to my Samsung ATIV way too long waiting for the Flagship to be released.   I love the WP experience.

Journeyman

I hope WiFi calling is available for the new Windows Phones.

A lot of folks use WiFi calling. We use it when we are not near our Airrave and sometimes instead of our Airrave.

Sprint will need to collaborate with Microsoft or develop a Windows App to support it.

Maybe they could start with WiFi voice and add texting later like they did with the iPhone.

Or create a seamless Skype integration like Sprint did for Google Voice that works on WiFi.

Journeyman

the shear lack of response by Sprint to these threads is all you need to see to know they are not going to support a "flag ship" Windows Mobile 10 phone.  In 3 to 6 months they will drag out a HTC Windows 10 phone and we will be lucky to get more than one choice.

Don't get me wrong, I've had many HTC Windows phones but only because we had little choice.  They were not bad phones but there was still little choice.

I think it is nearing the time when us Windows Phone folks are going to have to find a carrier that is really supportive of their windows clientele.   

Journeyman

I've used htc - sprint - windows phones for quite awhile and have enjoyed using them. However the recent htc 8xt's support struggles (8.1 six months late, an annoying month long update struggle this summer) have convinced me that another htc-msft venture is unlikely, especially now that msft has its own lumia line.  I do hope sprint offers something sweet.  hoping to heave my htc for something better supported, the lumia 635 is a let down

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in the same boat as others that have commented here.  If Sprint doesn't carry the Lumia 950 & 950 XL I will have to jump ship as well.  My Ativ S Neo is in rough shape.  If Microsoft offers a fully unlocked version that will work on all carriers then I will probably get that.

Journeyman

Agreed 110%!!!  If Sprint doesn't get off their CrApple and Fandroid perches and start giving their customers a FLAGSHIP 3rd option, then I too am gone and I'm taking ALL 3 accounts of mine with 5 lines each, so say GOODBYE to 15 contracts if you guys don't commit 100% to Windows 10 Mobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET WITH IT SPRINT!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat