cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

airvana issue texting

Journeyman

airvana issue texting

I have a weird problem if i send a text to get my usage  and i am in airave coverage it wont send it and bounces back invalid destination

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wizard

airvana issue texting

This is actually a known issue with the airave and short code 1311. We are working to fix this and should be 1st quarter 2012.

-Alec

Journeyman

airvana issue texting

To Alec:

What about the know texting issue and only allowing short text?  What is the status?

Wizard

airvana issue texting

idogwireless,

I replied to the PM you sent me, I will be out of the office this weekend and back on monday. If you need more immediate assistance please give our airave support team a call at: 1-877-247-8725.

-Alec

Journeyman

airvana issue texting

To Alec regarding texting issue and short text brought up by idogwireless,

I would also like to know when this issue will be fixed as I receive it as well.

Wizard

airvana issue texting

I was not able to find any more information than I originally posted here. It looks like the expected fix for these texting issue is first quarter of 2012 via a maintenance release.

-Alec

Master

Re: airvana issue texting

I spoke with the Airave team and here is an update:

The fix was delayed until May 2012. 

The problem has to do with the leading “1” for the short code.  There is no fix that can be implemented until this release for the system. 

If the you leave your home (outside of Airave range), the short code will work.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

mapesy

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat