cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc evo 4g cannot send text while on airave

Journeyman

I spent over one hour with customer service trying to get this issue resolved. I cannot send any text while on the airave, but I am able to receive them. CS had no idea how to fix the issue. I just hooked up the airave two days ago and have had this problem ever since. I went from lousy data speeds to not being able to send text messages.

5 REPLIES

tazz5150, I apologize for the inconvience; This is a known issue with the airave and a fix is currently in the works no final detail as to when the fix will be released but I am estimating it to be around end of april. Was the data speed the reason for you getting the Airave or where you having issues making and receiving calls as well?

Journeyman

Re: htc evo 4g cannot send text while on airave

Funny lilgeeky girl since I am on the phone right now with Sprint about being unable to text from my iPhone while on Airave and I was told I am the only one with the problem.   I am so sick of Sprint.  tazz5150 I advise leaving Sprint before you can't cancel anymore.

Journeyman

This has been an issue for me for well over 8 months!!! Sprint has told me it is an issue that the manufacturer of the Airave has to address. I've have read on forums it doesn't work with certain devices (mine is the Samsung Epic 4G). Sprint has dragged their feet on this issue and don't expect it to ever be resolved.

Journeyman

hmmm I can get and send text from home on my airrave......unless I just happen to be sitting somewhere I am getting a regular signal?  I do know sending pics and getting pics on air rave can freeze your phone up

Highlighted
Journeyman

The data speed was the reason I had to use the airave. If I was watching a video it would buffer every few seconds.